Sunday 17 June 2018

INTRODUCTIONVigyanAshramNIOS_1NIOS_2

I, Rasik jethabhai sapara , was born on 28/12/2001 to loving parents Mr. jethabhai sapara   Mrs. Gauri sapara
I come from vadadra suredranagar . The following document provides an insight into my skills and interest.

EDUCATION

10th
Gantr sastha ,patadi ,Gujarat
2014-15
DBRT
Vigyan Ashram Pabal, Pune
2017-18

 

DBRT AND VIGYAN ASHRAM

DBRT, acronym for Diploma in Basic Rural Technology is a one year long vocational program offered by Vigyan Ashram and recognized by GOI’s National Institute of Open Schooling. The course is divided along four sections, namely Agriculture and Animal Husbandry, Home and Health, Workshop, and Energy and Environment. The design of the course has enabled me in the following:
      Multiple Skills
      Skills applicable in real life or relevant skills
      Taking contract work and earning
      Leadership, team work and work sharing values
      Physical and spiritual growth through meditation, yoga, exercises and sessions
      Entrepreneurial and business oriented mind-set
      Learning while doing

FUTURE PLAN

I want to learn hotel and do a business in it.

SKILLS

      I can do agriculture.
      I can do Welding
      I can do electrical Work.
      I can make Bakery products.

The following table lists down the skills or activities which I can confidently claim to exhibit:
Agriculture and animal husbandry
Home and health
Energy and environment
Workshop
  azola  bed,  playhouse, aquaponics
, hydroponics,
Nursery ,T.D.N. ,FCR.
Making food products - chikki, nan kattai, biscuit, cake, jam, jelly,
Haemoglobin testing,
Blood testing , gulajamun .pop-korn .
Operating of bio gas plant
Tube light repairing
Types of wiring - go down wiring, two way switch wiring,  parallel circuit, series circuit(electronic PCB milling aor soldering.
Making frames and grills
Making shed, Construction, plaster,
Welding
Bending metal sheets,
Brick making, Making chalk.

 

PROJECTS AND ASSOCIATED SKILLS

In Agriculture and husbandry section, I have done project on making rajama out of leaves.


In home and health section, I project involved making east.


In workshop section, I did a project on sarting gate .


In Energy and environment section, I have done a project patti fitiing (DIC) .





No comments:

Post a Comment